MC Construction Carports
The MC Construction carport range is a proven product, marketed throughout New Zealand and offering a permanent, durable shelter at an economical price. We have supplied and installed hundreds of these units over the years. At MC Construction, we know what we are doing.
ABOUT MC CONSTRUCTION CARPORTS
• Compliance with New Zealand and Australian Building Codes and Resource Management Act.
• Wide fascia on all sides.
• Concealed interior gutter.
• Hi-strength zinc/aluminium coated roof and beams.
• Galvanised 100mm x 100mm supporting poles.
• Easily assembled.
• Many sizes and options or customer design assistance available.
• Clearlite panel in roof.
• Side panel.
• Coloursteel finish.
This carport design readily lends itself to the following applications:
• Multi-entry carport units suitable for motels, apartment block and businesses.
• Covered yards – storage or farm animal protection.
• Shelters – protective cover for children’s lunch and play areas in locations such as schools and kindergartens.
• Covered walkways and verandas.
CUSTOM BUILDS & QUALITY ASSURANCE
A lot of carport manufacturers are not flexible outside their standard range. We have taken the opposite approach. We offer the usual selection of sizes and designs but can also design a carport to suit your needs, with a range of roof shapes, heights, and fire rated designs for carports built right on the boundary.
The manufacturer warranties that it will replace or make good any defects in materials or workmanship, provided that written notice is received within 21 days from delivery. This warranty does not cover damages, losses or expenses that are consequential, or covered by a third party.
We boast beyond any competitors when it comes to quality. These carports are solely made from genuine New Zealand Steel and are renown for their high quality steel posts and roof sheeting which not only means it’s thickness is greater but also is backed up by the NZ Steel Warranty. All workmanship is carried out and overseen by confident skilled tradesmen and every building is finished to a consistently high standard.